As the Marketing Assistant, you will provide ongoing support to the Marketing Department, including:
- Execute sales-related and promotion management tasks, prepare promotion and revenue reports, perform research on organization and other projects in database
- Assist in writing and editing promotion materials, such as articles, presentations and white papers
- Manage and maintain data information and marketing calendars in database
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Prepare mailers, kits and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages
- Manage and execute email distribution and marketing efforts via marketing automation platform
- Proactively monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability/etc.) and provide analysis of marketing campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness
- Demonstrate capability to fix problems, evaluate systems and data and suggest appropriate solutions
- Editorial background, copywriting and copyediting skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with experimental design
- Flexibility and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and work around tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of customer service and measuring customer satisfaction
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field, plus a minimum of two years of experience; OR Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field, plus one year of experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in email marketing automation platform or similar application (i.e. Constant Contact, Vertical Response, LisTrak, Marketo)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- HTML/Photoshop creation and coding experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly Wage
- Medical, dental and vision
- 5 days vacation, increasing as years of service increases
- Sick leave
- 9 paid holidays per year
Permanent, full time. The successful applicant will be available for 8-hour shifts beginning at 8:00am PST.
Garden Grove, California
About LaborLawCenter, Inc.
We are an HR Company and a leading provider of compliance products nationwide. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer service that we provide to our customers. Established in 1999, our business is continuously growing, which is why we need to hire the best and brightest talent to lead our company towards the top of the industry. It takes the best to become the best and we value individuals who are innovative and highly motivated by challenges.
To begin the testing process, click the Get test button below. You will be asked to Log In and/or Register on the site if you are not already. During this time, you may make changes to your Profile and upload your résumé, if you haven’t already done so. Once your résumé has been uploaded, you will be able to begin taking the first timed test. At the end of the first test, when the Submit button is clicked or the timer runs out, whichever occurs first, you will be presented with the next test until all tests have been completed.