As a Customer Service Representative within our Sales Department, you will be responsible for a wide variety of sales/customer service duties (answer incoming sales calls and the duties associated with the order, make out-bound calls, provide customer service through email or phone, track packages, etc.). Experience in a similar environment is a must. To be successful at this position, the candidate must possess a high level of commitment to service, ability to multi-task, and is a quick learner with a great attitude!
- Answer incoming calls that are both sales calls and customer service calls which include tracking customer orders, answering invoicing questions, making changes to orders as requested by customer, etc
- Make out-bound sales calls to follow-up on orders or sale leads
- Enter customer’s orders accurately into Excel when necessary
- Track packages and file tracer through UPS
- Respond to customers’ comments and resolve issues from our survey
- Maintain a good relationship with the customers by being in contact with them continuously throughout the year
- Record, document, and maintain company’s service based product offered to customers which requires on-going maintenance and continual contact with customer
- Effectively communicate with various departments at all levels on pertinent information
- Detail-Oriented and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of invoicing procedure preferred
- Great organization, time management skills, ability to multi-task, and must be able to analyze a customer’s needs and devise a solution.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, manage multiple hats at the same time, while keeping a good sense of humor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enter customer’s information with 99.99% accuracy
- Experience in communicating with team members and vendors in a professional and timely manner
- Type 45 WPM
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 2 years experience in making business decisions within the position when necessary
- 1-2 years of customer service/sales experience
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Quickbooks required.
- Appropriate language usage, including proper grammar and spelling.
- Business etiquette with friendly demeanor on the telephone, in correspondence, and in person.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base + Commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Full Time, Monday thru Friday. Must be able to work early morning shifts with start time ranging from 5 a.m. to 6 a.m.
About LaborLawCenter, Inc.
Based in Garden Grove, Ca, we are one of the leading compliance poster manufacturers in the nation. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer service that we provide to our customers. Our business is continuously growing which is why we need to hire the best and brightest talent to lead the LaborLawCenter, Inc. towards the top of the publishing industry. It takes the best to become the best and we value individuals who are innovative and highly motivated by challenges.
To begin the testing process, click the Get test button below. You will be asked to Log In and/or Register on the site if you are not already. During this time, you may make changes to your Profile and upload your résumé, if you haven’t already done so. Once your résumé has been uploaded, you will be able to begin taking the first timed test. At the end of the first test, when the Submit button is clicked or the timer runs out, whichever occurs first, you will be presented with the next test until all tests have been completed.